Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Perfection or Failure

This seems to sum up the way that I feel I handle any challenge on any given day. I'm starting this blog to realize the balance between the two extremes, making my life (and the lives of my family) much easier. I intend to post my workouts, things I'm working on in the home (like how I've been looking for the perfect sofa for my living room - as a result, I'm still looking four years later!), and other stuff that's keeping me occupied. I can't wait to get started.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I DID find the perfect couch. My couch is 12 years old. Now I have to find the money!

P/F said...

Amy,I know what you mean, my couch is 9 years old, and wasn't *exactly* what I wanted then. I'm dying for a soft chamois color, but with three boys, I'd need to start drinking heavily to make that happen ;)