Saturday, November 22, 2008

Loving

My husband went on a work trip to NYC this week. As much as we all missed him, why is it that everything runs so smoothly when he's out of town?

When he got home yesterday, he surprised me with a bottle of Narciso Rodriguez perfume. It's been a recent obsession for me - I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. You Rock T!

I saw a really cute pair of shooties at DSW for a pretty good price. They were pretty plain with a platform front - essential for me in winter to keep my toes a bit further away from the cold, cold ground. They were still a bit more than I wanted to pay so I thought I'd check out what I could find at TJ Maxx. They had the same shoes for $30 less! I wore them to the mall today (they are so comfortable even with the 4 inch heel!), and was complimented on them by two different people.

No comments: