The things I take away from a WW meeting?
- On Plan (or Perfectly On Plan), we have infinity ways to make weightloss work for us.
- The leader/members give me food for thought in some aspect of my weightloss journey that I'm not necessarily thinking about.
- I get an hour to focus on my priority of being healthy.
- Time "alone" (without husband or kids, and outside of the house!).
- After meeting grocery run (without kids or husband).
So, I'll weigh myself tomorrow to see where I am, and hopefully I'll be going to a meeting this week. I know that they'll be bringing in any new changes on Dec 7th, so I'd like to go back to see what the changes are anyway.