Monday, November 24, 2008

Exercise is Non-Negotiable November 24-29

Okay, my goal is to work out 6 days this week; even on Thanksgiving. I already worked out today, so here's how my week looks:

Monday - P90X plyometrics workout with husband T. It is my favorite of all of the P90X workouts - so I sucked it up and woke at 5:20 to workout before helping the boys get ready for school.

*Tuesday Nov 25 - Power Hour w/ Cathe Friedrich. Husband and oldest son joined me. And of course, as always, the dog joined us for ab work -to lay on top of us.

*Wed Nov 26 - No exercise :( I don't know if my shoulder is still sore from tetanus shot over a week ago, or if I did something to it. This has nothing to do with the fact that I was too lazy to exercise, then decided to go to bed early (10:30) so I could avoid vacuuming the couch until tomorrow.

*Thurs Nov 27 - Total Body Sculpt Plus IV (Gilad). Seven-year-old did the entire workout with me and husband.

*Fri Nov 28 - Kick, Punch, and Crunch (Cathe Friedrich) DVR'd from FitTV. I LOVE this workout! Some of the kicks are a little hard to keep up w/ 100%, but when I'm done, I'm sweaty, tired, and smiling. Thanks for a great workout Cathe. Plus - it was my first solo workout in a few days and I have to say that sometimes I prefer working out by myself.

*Sat Nov 29 - Dude, what is up with 7-y-o? He did yoga with me (Inhale) and hung with it for the entire hour. Sure there are a few form issues, but he really did a great job.

*(edited to add)

No comments: