Monday, December 8, 2008

Exercise is Non-Negotiable, December 7-12

Okay, so I forgot to take a day off yesterday. I was so excited that my husband was going to exercise with me that I forgot Sunday's my day off. So - looking for 6 day this week (maybe 7 with Sun). Two days on the treadmill, and one double day. Here's how it looks:

Sunday - Cathe Friedrich's Kick Punch and Crunch. Could not stop laughing at my husband at one point where we do these wide "straddle leaps" (don't know what they're called). Not his most coordinated or masculine moment. Sorry T, that I had to stop the workout to go pee.

Monday - Steve Ross' Inhale. Knew it would be an intense day when we started with tree pose. Really good and relaxing today.

*Tuesday - Day off. Working on two hours of sleep, finishing tree, and bathing stinky dog - I thought it best to put my focus elsewhere today.

*Wed - Total Body Sculpt with Gilad (X2). Arms,back,thighs,abs

*Thurs - No exercise/ there goes my six days this week.

*Fri - Two episodes of Total Body Sculpt with Gilad

*Sat - 5 miles on the treadmill, then abs before stretching

*(edited to add)

No comments: