Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hey There Shakey Shakey

Go Here. I just finished all 68 minutes of Cathe Friedrich's Muscle Max DVD. It's the featured DVD on her site this week, so it's 30% off until Sunday. I'm having a bit of trouble typing because my arms are still shaking; and I'm a bit worried that my legs will fold underneath me like a newborn foal when I try to stand. Both are good things, because that's what I crave from a workout. Probably part of that no-nonsense Protestant upbringing (thanks Mom!). I love Cathe. Love, love, love.

3 comments:

Levi said...

You go girl! I worked out to a Gumby and Pokey DVD earlier.

Mrs Furious said...

LOL. I just got my step and one of her step DVDs delivered today. She really pushes me to my maximum output. I could never NEVER push myself that hard on my own. I kept snapping at the kids when they'd wander in because it was taking every ounce of focus I had just to follow along I couldn't have any interruptions. Loving it. The kids... not so much ;)

P/F said...

POD, did you "Gumby Dharma," the documentary on Art Clokey? I never really watched Gumby, but that documentary made me want to seek it out. Far out stuff. Hope that your electricity is back, and the rain stops out there.

Mrs. F: I hate it when I'm in the middle of a really challenging workout and the kids start asking tons of questions! I love her Kick, Punch, and Crunch workout (Cardio Blast - FitTV). I'm thinking about buying that workout if we get rid of DirectTV (something I've been working on for almost a year). Did you get a deal on the step? Where did you buy it?