Sunday, January 4, 2009

Exercise is Non-Negotiable, January 4 -10, 2009

Okay, the goal this week is to get some great new workouts in. Just bought Jillian Michaels 30-day shred. Also planning at least 2 days on the treadmill or outside running depending on weather.

Sunday - Jillian Michaels 30-day shred: Phases 1 and 2. Cathe Friedrich Stretch Max 1.

*Monday - No exercise today. Running, meh. DVR, meh. Exercise DVD, meh. Told myself I was waiting to exercise with husband. When he got home from work at nearly 11pm, I was NOT in the mood to exercise and we went to bed. Of course, I told myself that I'll exercise for two hours Tuesday. Now that I've written it down, I have to do it.

*Tuesday - 5k run on treadmill

*Wednesday - The FIRM Ultimate Fat Burning Workout. Not. For. Me. I feel bad for buying this, so I'm going to have to find someone to give it to. If you like dancey, not super-challenging workouts -this one is for you.

Also did Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1 and Level 2. Thank god for Jillian. I really like this workout and will try to incorporate at least one session every day for at least a week or so.

*Thursday - 30 minutes (at least) snow shoveling. 4 mile run (45 min). 30 Day Shred Level3 and Level1.

*Friday - 30 Day Shred Level 1 and Level 2.

*Saturday - 2 hours (!) shoveling snow. Driveway, sidewalk, four feet bank of snow in front of driveway so that we can get to the street.

*(edited to add)

2 comments:

Levi said...

I thought I had commented. Did you delete it because it was the ranting of a nut case?

P/F said...

Nah "...The ranting of a nut case" was going to be the subtitle to my blog.

No comment deleted here, but feel free to rant - it'll make me feel like I'm back home with my family ;)