Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Parenting 101

Not a good idea to buy 2 kids a cupcake to kill time between school pick-ups even if you tell them that they should probably keep that information to themselves.

Because when we pick up the third kid, it will be the first thing G mentions to him.

*edited to add: Also, don't take G with you to buy your 10-year-old a birthday present unless you want G to tell 10-year-old about the Lego Starwars ship he'll be getting.



Also today: Jillian's 30 Day Shred and Gilad.

3 comments:

Levi said...

The 3rd child being pissed isn't as big a problem as leaving me out of the cupcake buying spree.

Levi said...

Are you writing a post about cancer for Friday? I hope so!

P/F said...

I'm a bit pissed because I left myself out of the cupcakes, then had a big bowl of ice cream to compensate.

And I'm hoping to at least write something - but my mind is full of cake, buttercream, cards, wrapping, decorating, cleaning for parents' visit. They're coming @ 3pm, so I'll probably get started around noon tomorrow. Cake at midnight should be good.