Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week 2 - Day 5

Of P90X Lean - Legs & Back. I love what working my legs super-hard does to my heart-rate. Never do I get winded from working on my arms, but this leg routine is a huge cardio-vascular workout. I am one of those annoying people who can't keep themselves from chirping out a few 'woots' when I'm having a great workout. Did this a few times today. Tony Horton - you're growing on me.

- Finally got a webcam so that we can Skype with Gran and Pap (hubs used LogMeIn so that he could set up my Dad's computer- another reason he's a keeper), so put up a new profile pic - I HATE pictures of myself, can't help but notice how tired I'm looking today. It's probably a good exercise in just getting over myself. Ugh!

1 comment:

Levi said...

I that your profile pic is a great. I used to hate myself and then I got cancer and decided to knock it off. I did like a 180 post cancer. Now I don't care at all. Must have been the bald experience that cured me.